Your next move can be next level.
That’s why we created White Glove, an exclusive suite
of real estate services designed to make the process of
buying and selling a home a delight.
Enables you to unlock your home equity so can make a strong, non-contingent offer on your next home – before selling your current home.
1. Zoom Casa acquires your property with an initial payment of up to 75% of the current value. This unlocks the majority of your equity, enabling you to pay off any mortgages.
2. Once you move out, designers prepare your home for sale. On average, homes prepared for sale with Zoom Casa sell for 6.4% more than as-is value.
3. We sell your property, aiming to achieve top-dollar, and all the remaining proceeds from the sale go to you – minus Zoom Casa’s small transaction fee.
It’s not a loan. You do not need to fill out a credit application, it will not impact your credit, and you will not have any monthly payments.
Sell for more. Pre-sale home preparation will maximize the sale price, likely offsetting the fee from Zoom Casa.
Unlock your equity. This program enables you to buy your next home without hesitation, and without waiting for your current home to sell.
Did you know a strategic pre-sale renovation can add thousands of dollars in additional value to your home? That’s why TTR Sotheby’s International Realty offers clients of all price points strategic home renovation services designed to maximize the sale price of your home – with no upfront costs.
1. By partnering with your TTR Sotheby’s International Realty Agent, Zoom Casa’s team of designers will guide you in identifying the highest impact renovations to garner the strongest return on investment. The consultation and proposal is prepared free of charge with no obligation.
2. Upon your approval, a renovation start-date will be determined between the seller & Zoom Casa.
3. Upon project completion, and ultimately the sale of your home, the renovation cost is paid at closing.
Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen & Bath Improvements, Flooring, Countertops, HVAC, Foundational Repairs, Cosmetic Improvements, Landscaping, Fencing, Painting, Window Treatments and more.
We’ve partnered with the most trusted home staging and storage companies in the region to offer sellers comprehensive home staging services, while also taking care of the laborious process of packing and storing your home goods. Clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty pay no upfront costs for staging or storage – with payment not required until settlement.
What more could you ask for?
Don’t let an inspection report be the roadblock to your successful closing. We’ve partnered with Punchlist to provide the fastest and most effective way to complete inspection repairs. With PunchList, you get a quick online estimate, professional contractors who complete your repairs, and a support team that coordinates and manages everything from start to finish.
Clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty receive a complete repair cost estimate within 24 hours, all at no cost.
1. Fast Service: Get a repair estimate within less than 24 hours, without having to call or meet contractors. Want to eliminate defects before you list? We will also provide pre-listing evaluations, indentifying cosmetic defects, and providing accurate repair estimates.
2. Complete repairs with ease. Our licensed contractors are on standby to complete your repairs accurately and efficiently. We coordinate and manage everything for you.
Super is a subscription service that provides care and repair for your home. Become a member and Super will pay to repair or replace covered appliance and home system breakdowns.
1. Sign up for a Super subscription, then, just call, click, or tap next time you have a repair or maintenance need, and Super will send a top servicer to get it done.
2. Super repairs or replaces covered appliances and systems when they break.
3. Receive better pricing and availability on services as a member, benefiting from Super’s relationships with service providers.
Keep it Simple with one source for services, taking the guesswork out of finding and scheduling help.
Prevention: Super’s services can also help prevent problems from happening by receiving regular updates on what needs to be done in your home.
Moving can be a pain. That’s why clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty enjoy access to turn-key packing, moving, and storage services designed to make the process of selling your home a delight (and at no upfront cost).
Clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty have the option of
packing, moving, and storage services at no cost until settlement.
TTR Sotheby’s International Realty has teamed up with Capital Insurance Partners to provide our clients with tailored insurance strategies to protect their greatest asset – their new home.
The award-winning, independent insurance agency provides our clients with an extensive array of products including Auto, Home, Umbrella, Commercial, Health and Cyber insurance coverage.
Capital Insurance Partners will provide TTR Sotheby’s International Realty clients with a complimentary C.L.U.E. Report (Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) which reveals the history of property insurance claims for the home your considering purchasing.
Informed decisions typically lead to the best outcomes. Our clients can rest assured knowing that we strive to provide services and advice to help you make the most informative based decisions on what will likely be your largest purchase.
For those who own or aspire to own investment properties, our bespoke property management services make the transition easy and profitable by finding great tenants and managing those relationships over the long term.
We’ve teamed up with Atlast Lane – a residential leasing and property management company based in the District which services owners of single family homes, townhomes, condo units, and small apartment buildings throughout the DMV.
Clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty receive V.I.P. Leasing and Management rates.
Clients receive a Rental Analysis Report for prospective buyers and investor clients.
TTR Sotheby’s International Realty has partnered with Tax Proper, a service that upon your request, will file and appeal your property tax assessment each year, potentially saving you thousands.
1. Submit Your Address: We analyze data about your home to see if you can save money by appealing your property taxes.
2. We File Your Appeal: It takes less than two minutes. We take care of everything you need to lower your property taxes.
3. Save Money: Successful appeals have saved customers thousands of dollars every year, and client only pay for this service if they save.
In the process of moving there will likely be a need for assistance removing unwanted items – like large furniture and appliances, for example. So we’ve partnered with 123 Junk to provide clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty with thoughtful and conscientious removal of unwanted items.
1. 123 Junk will safely and thoughtfully remove your unwanted items and take it to one of many local charitable donation partners.
2. If it can’t be donated, we take care to ensure that as many items are recycled as possible. Our goal from the start is to reduce landfill waste.
3. After items have been donated and recycled, the remaining items get hauled away as safely and carefully as possible.
Clients of TTR Sotheby’s International Realty receive preferential pricing and scheduling.
We get it. You may not own a Picasso or a rare collection of Fabergé eggs, but chances are you’ve been curious about the value of something unique or special in your life.
Since 1744, Sotheby’s Auction House has been uniting collectors with world-class works of art, as well as identifying everyday items whose story has yet to be told. That’s why TTR Sotheby’s International Realty offers clients appraisals and valuations for items such as jewelry, fine art, wine, and more — regardless of price point.
1. Advise your TTR Sotheby’s International Realty agent of any item that you may be curious of the value.
2. We will photograph your item(s) and provide them to our dedicated Sotheby’s liasons. Sotheby’s will facilitate a
valuation and advise you of the potential auction value.
3. Sotheby’s will work with you in the event that your item(s) will be suitable for an upcoming auction.
Whether you are looking to expand your wealth portfolio or purchase your first home, Lledon combines her enthusiasm for real estate with a can-do attitude to drive unrivaled results!Let's Connect